What is RSO
Patients from all over the world use a weed product with the strange name RSO oil. It is a strong cannabis extract, which is why medicine is so successful in using it nowadays. But what does RSO stand for?
This substance is named after its creator, Rick Simpson. This man has an unbelievable story, and we will tell it to you. Lay back on the sofa, now you will learn RSO meaning.
The story of Simpson oil
Rick Simpson was an ordinary engineer from a small town in Nova Scotia, Canada. In 1997, he fainted from paint fumes and fell off a ladder. As a result of this accident at work, Rick gets a concussion.
His doctor prescribed him medications that made him worse: the headaches and noise in his ears only increased. After a year of suffering, Rick saw a TV program about the medical use of cannabis and decided to try it.
As a medicine, he used cannabis oil, obtained by his prescription. The result stunned him from the first use. But unfortunately, this is not the end of the story.
In 2002, Rick found several tumors on his wrist. Doctors confirmed the worst assumptions about skin cancer.
After the operation, one of the tumors became inflamed, resulting in intolerable pain. So he thought about his experience with cannabis and decided to repeat it. He made bandages with RSO THC and covered the tumors with them for several days. A miracle happened — all three tumors disappeared after several days of applying the extract to the skin.
This wonderful story became popular thanks to the media. Rick devoted his whole life to helping sick people and spreading knowledge about the RSO meaning and RSO dosage.
Now the recipe for RSO cannabis is available to everyone free of charge on his website.
Rick Simpson Oil How To Make
RSO Oil has a lot of useful properties and can help in the treatment of many diseases: from headaches to cancer and diabetes. So, let’s make a cannabis extract with the recipe of Rick Simpson.
We will need it:
- Buds, as many as possible
- Pure 99% alcohol
- Large saucepan
- A small saucepan for water bath
- Several syringes
- Coffee filter
We need a good Indica, although in some cases you can use Sativa strains. You can choose the variety that best deals with your disease.
The process of making Rick Simpson Oil
- Place the buds in a container. It is best to use a plastic bucket with a lid.
- Flowers can be pre-shredded, it will help to get as much oil out of them as possible.
- Fill cannabis with alcohol so that the whole material is covered, close with the lid and shake for a few minutes, or stir the mass with a spoon if you do not have a bucket.
- Drain all the liquid in a small pot through a coffee filter.
- Repeat the procedure to wash away the remnants of RSO oil on the walls of the bucket. Squeeze the buds through gauze or a piece of cloth.
- Fill a large saucepan with water for about one-third and place a small saucepan with liquid inside it.
- Turn on the gas and wait until the alcohol starts boiling. It will happen at 78 degrees Celsius.
- Reduce the fire and keep the alcohol boiling slowly. Be aware of safety — do not turn on the gas too much.
- When the alcohol has boiled almost completely, add 3-4 drops of water to it, this will help the remnants of alcohol to get out of the oil.
- When Simpson oil thickens, and there are no bubbles on its surface, it should be heated to about 120 degrees Celsius.
- During the heating process, decarboxylation occurs. As a result, the acid converting to THC, and almost all odorous substances removing from it. It will make the process of consumption easier. You can use an electric oven for decarboxylation.
- We activate RSO oil at 120 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Place the resulting oil in syringes. Hurry up, it hardens quickly.
- The finished oil can be stored in the refrigerator or at room temperature for many months or even years.
WARNING: alcohol vapors are very explosive, so it is not recommended to use a gas stove, it is better to use an electric rice stove.
Coconut oil is great for cleaning oil from dishes and preserving precious material. It makes sense to preserve as much of the substance as possible since Rick Simpson’s oil dosage starts at half a drop.
Since it is a THC concentrate, beginners should be especially careful with it. You need to process about 7 grams of dry flowers to get 1 gram of RSO THC.
It means that the concentration increases seven times, and the number of cannabinoids per drop goes off the scale. Therefore, the author recommends starting with half a drop on the first day of intake.
However, an overdose of RSO does not threaten you with fatal consequences. Since the cannabinoid receptors are not located in the vital centers of the body, their failure does not threaten your life. You just get a good night’s sleep.
Now you know the amazing story of Canadian engineer and what RSO is. Even though it is a highly effective tool, we do not recommend using it at your discretion. You should not shift the responsibility for your health to a recipe of concentrate from the Internet. Use RSO oil as a supplement to traditional treatment after seeing a doctor.
- We see you've got what you wanted! Give a feedback!
- We already spotted your angry eyes. Come on, spell it.
All provided content on the blog is presented exclusively for adults (21+ years old)
The content on this channel does not form a professional opinion, recommendation, substitute for consulting a specialist, or receiving medical advice. Cannabis is a dangerous drug, as defined in the Dangerous Drugs Ordinance, for all that assumes. Four Hundred and Twenty does not encourage or recommend consuming any substance and will not be responsible for any such use.
More in Health & Beauty
Read About Negative Consequences Of Smoking Weed After Tooth Extraction In This Article
Smoking weed after tooth extraction can harm your health, let’s find out why. Removing a tooth – no matter what...
Can I smoke weed before surgery? All truth about it is here!
Going under the knife is always unpleasant. Whether it’s spinal surgery, removing a tumor, or simply cutting out tonsils, postoperative...
CBD for insomnia
In modern society, the pace of life and the number of various stressful situations increases every year. As a result...