It Is Very Easy To Eat Healthy. Try & Learn New Delicious Hemp Seeds Recipes
Heard about the benefits of cannabis seeds, but not sure whether to include a product with such a suspicious name in your diet? Rest assured, products of hemp seeds have nothing to do with drugs. Yes, they come from the same plant, Cannabis Sativa L., but these are its commercial cultivars that are allowed for cultivation.
Hemp seeds are not only safe, but their composition is most often included in the Superfood section. Superfoods are food of plant origin with a high content of nutrients good for human health.
Alongside the many hemp seeds benefits, it is important to know that the level of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC, the psychoactive substance in cannabis) in them is so low (0.1 – 1%) that they are universally called “non-narcotic” varieties.
Industrial hemp varieties are grown for seeds, oil, and fibers, which, in turn, are used in the food, paper, textile, construction, medicine and eco plastics industries. But we are interested in the nutritional properties of this product.
Hemp is an amazing plant with remarkable vitality. It can grow almost anywhere, and is resistant to diseases and pests, so it is not treated with chemicals or modified. That is, it does not contain substances potentially harmful to us. So what are the benefits of hemp seeds?
Hemp Deeds Nutrition Fact
Benefits of hemp seeds:
- 49% oils, which contain polyunsaturated fatty acids called Omega-3 and 6. It is noteworthy that their ratio is ideal in terms of daily requirement;
- 30% proteins. The uniqueness of hemp seed is that it contains a component identical to the protein in human blood. There are few such plants in nature. For example, they contain 65% globulin and slightly less albumin. They are very important for maintaining the immune system as they produce antibodies. With their help, pathogenic bacteria are destroyed. Another feature of the seeds is the absence of gluten, which is characteristic of all cereals. Therefore, they can be used by people who are allergic to this component and with celiac disease;
- vitamins: E, C, groups B, D, carotenoids;
- amino acids (20 in total, of which 10 are non-reproducible by the human body);
- minerals (potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, iron, etc.).
In terms of nutritional value and hemp seeds health benefit, 3.5 oz of cannabis seeds contain:
- proteins – 1.3 oz;
- carbs in hemp seeds – 0 oz;
- fat – 1.2 oz;
- water – 0.4 oz.
The total number of calories in this case is 373 kcal. Accordingly, 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds nutrition would have 3 times less calories.
What Are the Health Benefits of Hemp Seeds?
- Protein content. For 3.5 oz of product, it is 1 – 1.3 oz of vegetable protein. Globular proteins – destined (65-67%) and albumin (33-35%) are perfectly absorbed, are responsible for the formation of enzymes in the blood plasma and the formation of antibodies. Albumin binds and transfers vitamins, hormones, and trace elements with the blood and hence help in strengthening immunity, harmonization of metabolism and hormonal balance.
- Hemp seeds have a perfect ratio of alpha-linolenic (omega-3) and linoleic (omega-6) fatty acids, which are not synthesized by the body and must be supplied with food. They also contain gamma-linolenic (omega-9), stearic and oleic acids. 75-80% of all fatty acids are polyunsaturated, and are involved in modulating the immune system, growth and development of the brain, gonads, kidneys and skin.
- Hemp seeds nutritional values: the seeds are extremely rich in vitamins and microelements. special attention should be paid to the large amount of vitamin E, iron, magnesium, zinc, manganese, calcium, potassium, sulfur, and phosphorus, which are well absorbed due to the fatty acids contained in the seeds.
- Contains chlorophyll – not as large as in green products, but sufficient for building blood cells, nutrition, and getting rid of toxins.
- What are hemp seeds good for? It is one of the few natural sources of phytin and meso-inositol, which prevents fatty liver associated with protein deficiency, and is also important for the growth of muscle mass and bones, stimulation of hematopoiesis, and vascular regulation.
All substances and elements contained in hemp seeds, only some of which are listed in this list, with their complex effect on the human body, allow using this product to solve a large number of tasks:
- strengthening the immune system, growth and development of muscle and bone tissue;
- improving the functioning of the cardiovascular system, reducing the level of “bad” cholesterol in the blood and the risk of atherosclerotic plaque formation, normalizing blood pressure, supporting the heart muscle;
- health benefits of hemp seeds for skin: improves skin condition and the effectiveness of treatment for skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema;
- help in the treatment of neurological disorders, slowing down the development of Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s diseases, increasing mental performance, improving memory and attention, restoring sleep;
- an obstacle to the development of diseases of the liver and biliary tract;
- prevention and complex treatment of infectious and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory, genitourinary systems. although it depends on how do you eat hemp seeds;
- restoring hormonal balance, reducing the risk of diseases and dysfunctions of the male genital area;
- restoration of the digestive tract, the balance of intestinal microflora, effective cleansing of toxins and toxins;
- diets based on hemp seeds for weight loss are perfect;
- an increase in the amount of milk in lactating women;
- prevention of osteoporosis and help in the fight against rheumatoid arthritis;
- normalization of blood glucose and metabolism, preventing the development of obesity and type II diabetes.
How to Eat Hemp Seeds?
To maximize the benefits of using hemp seeds, it is recommended to 1 – 2 tablespoons per day. Shelled hemp seeds can be used straight away, and whole sheathed seeds are best germinated or simply soaked so the sheath is easy to remove. Can you eat hemp seeds raw? The answer is that it is possible, but due to their rough flavor, it is usually better to add them to a dish rather than eat them by themselves.
Let’s talk about how to use hemp seeds. Hemp seeds or sprouts are added to not very hot dishes, such as salads, soups, and cereals; milled in a blender as part of cocktails or sauces, they create a creamy texture. The taste is slightly nutty, rich, and delicate at the same time.
How to eat hemp seeds with shell? If your seeds are not peeled, then first soak them outside and the shell would easily fall off.
Recipes with Hemp Seeds
To maximize the benefits of cannabis seeds, a person needs to eat 1-2 tablespoons of hemp seeds per day. The following dishes and drinks are made from them:
- How to cook hemp seeds milk? You need to buy hemp seeds and mix them with water in a 1:3 ratio. Whisk the mixture in a blender and strain. The product can be added to sauces, prepared on the basis of a variety of cocktails and fruit smoothies. Excellent combinations are obtained with bananas, pears, apples, mangoes, raspberries, cinnamon, and honey.
- Porridge. For their preparation, you need to take peeled seeds of hemp, sesame, and sunflower in equal quantities. They need to be soaked in water and left overnight. Rinse, add chopped fruits and beat in a blender. You can also cook porridge with only hemp seeds. Soak in cold water for several hours, then bring to a boil. Take the mixture off the heat and cover in a towel for a few minutes.
- Desserts. Using such an ingredient, you can make delicious homemade chocolate.
- seeds –1 tsp;
- cocoa powder – 4 tbsp;
- butter – 2 oz;
- sugar – 1 tsp;
- milk – 2 tbsp.
The proportions can be changed depending on the desired amount of the finished product. First, soak the hemp in cold water for about 2 hours. Melt the butter in a bowl, and in another container, mix the remaining ingredients to create a homogeneous mass. Add the butter.
Bring all this to a boil and cook for 3 minutes. Pour the seeds into the hot mixture, pour into molds, and send to the refrigerator or freezer to harden. If desired, you can also add coconut or nuts.
Cannabis Seeds Harm
Contraindications to the use of the seeds of such a plant is an individual intolerance to this product. Eating hemp seeds should be limited if allergic reactions are detected.
It is possible to harm the body with hemp seeds even if you are not allergic but abuse the product. The maximum amount is 1 tablespoon per day. With a regular excess of the norm, the following deviations are observed:
• infertility in men;
• fainting conditions;
• increased sweating;
• strong headache;
If you notice any of these signs, stop using cannabis immediately and see your doctor.
The creators of the blog really wanted to tell you what are hemp seeds and their benefits. Now you know that hemp seeds are one of the healthiest foods that you can eat every day, and also have medical benefits, making them both food and medicine at the same time.It would be especially appreciated by vegetarians, raw foodists, people leading a healthy lifestyle, and all those who are used to eating mindfully. But no matter which nutrition hemp seeds system you are using, try this product and experience the health benefits of hemp seeds. After a few weeks, you would feel better and be sure to say, “Eating hemp seeds changed my life.”
- We see you've got what you wanted! Give a feedback!
- We already spotted your angry eyes. Come on, spell it.
All provided content on the blog is presented exclusively for adults (21+ years old)
The content on this channel does not form a professional opinion, recommendation, substitute for consulting a specialist, or receiving medical advice. Cannabis is a dangerous drug, as defined in the Dangerous Drugs Ordinance, for all that assumes. Four Hundred and Twenty does not encourage or recommend consuming any substance and will not be responsible for any such use.
More in Health & Beauty
Cannabis Side Effects: Addiction And Side Effects Of Medical Cannabis Treatment
Marijuana is made from a plant called hemp or cannabis. Cannabis is considered a “soft” drug, and it is even...
Learn To Cook Cannabis Detox Drinks. Easy Recipe For Smoothies And Cannabis Tea
Cannabis is an amazing plant with a huge number of beneficial properties. That is why, since ancient times, its products...
Are Edibles Bad For Your Heart? Research On Heart Disease And Cannabis
Are edibles bad for your heart? Today we’re going to talk about the potential health risks of marijuana smoking. Anyone...