Medical Marijuana Edible Recipes Read Our Article to Know Everything Now
Have you ever heard about medical cannabis recipes? Read now! You will be surprised!
Why do you need a medical marijuana recipe?
Strictly speaking, medical cannabis is hemp buds or concentrates or synthetic cannabinoids intended for therapeutic use. The active substances found in the buds and leaves of cannabis, which scientists have dubbed cannabinoids, exhibit a wide range of medicinal properties. In particular, medical marijuana that can be included in medical marijuana edible recipes has a proven analgesic, anticonvulsant and antispastic effect, suppresses nausea and vomiting in cancer patients and HIV-infected patients receiving antiretroviral therapy. It is possible that marijuana also inhibits the growth of cancerous tumors and has a neuroprotective effect in the early stages of Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, and Huntington’s disease.
Here, we have prepared for you one of the medical marijuana recipes:
Healthy hemp paste for bread
In the meantime, there is no need to know about it. ”
Recipe for a quick and very healthy pasta for bread made from hemp seeds, hemp oil, and herbs. With energy, vitamins and minerals, and excellent detoxifying properties, spring fatigue has no chance to stay. And with great taste!
- Peeled hemp seeds;
- Hemp oil (medical marijuana oil recipes you can find in books about marijuana recipes);
- 20 g basil;
- 10 g lemongrass;
- 8 g coriander leaves;
- 5 g tarragon;
- 5 g syringes;
- 2 g sage leaves;
- crystalline or sea salt – to taste.
Cooking a medical marijuana edible: recipes
- Fry the peeled hemp seeds in a frying pan without oil and mix (you can crush them in a mortar or in a bowl with a spoon – it’s very easy to work with warm seeds!)
- Wash the herbs and drain off excess water (in a salad bowl or lightly dry with a paper towel).
- Add all the ingredients to the mixer and stir until the paste is the desired consistency. Salt.
Another popular medical marijuana recipe is derived from the famous hash milk. If wild game was insisted on milk before, then you can make a delicious dessert based on high-quality plant cones. For cannabis “toffee”, you can take ready-made condensed milk. Add a glass of sugar, a little shredded cannabis, and cook, mixing with a glass of water. Remember that the staff must be crushed into dust so that the pieces do not spoil the sensations later. After an hour and a half of bubbling over low heat, your “toffee” is ready. Pour it into any shape and let it harden.
Medical marijuana recipes: How to make herbal tea with hemp oil ?!
What you need:
- Hemp oil;
- Teabag or loose leaf tea;
- Boiling water;
- Any other ingredients you like for taste, such as honey, milk, or cinnamon;
- Put one teaspoon of cannabis oil (made with vegetable oil) in your mug.
- Add a tea bag or loose leaf tea to the teapot.
- Boil water.
- Pour boiling water into a mug and stir the contents with a spoon until the hemp oil is completely dissolved.
- Add any other ingredients you like to the mug, such as honey or a cinnamon stick, and stir.
- Let the mixture sit for three minutes.
- Try your tea. If you like the taste, it’s ready to eat! If you don’t like the taste, try adding more honey.
Hemp iris is also one of the good medical edibles recipes:
Many people know about the possibility to cook hemp milk (and not only from the wild). To turn medical or other marijuana into a miraculous hemp iris, you need dry and crushed hemp, two cans of fatter condensed milk, and a glass of sugar.
- Pour the condensed milk into a saucepan, add a glass of sugar and a glass of water;
- Add marijuana and stir, bring to a boil;
- Stir over low heat for 1-1.5 hours until thickened;
- Further, if desired, you can pour into any molds and wait for cooling.
Hemp butter: popular medical cannabis edibles recipes:
Cannabinoids are fat-soluble and are ready to turn into butter when cooked gently. You can take a small chunk of butter that you are ready to eat in one go or a whole packet for a few meals.
Medical marijuana edibles recipes ~ cooking:
- Place the butter in a small metal container and heat the pan in a water bath until the butter melts. If you really made a water bath, and do not heat the oil on a weak gas, then the melted oil should not boil and bubble;
- Measure out the staff, add to the butter and stir a little so that the staff is completely covered with it;
- The oil is boiled for 2 hours, bubbles should not appear in it – add water to your water bath if it boils, because without water the oil will boil and the cannabinoids will be destroyed by the high temperature. The finished oil can be filtered or left with the stuff, cooled, and consumed with cookies and coffee.
We are sure that after reading our article you will choose one of these medical marijuana edibles recipes and cook it with pleasure!
- We see you've got what you wanted! Give a feedback!
- We already spotted your angry eyes. Come on, spell it.
All provided content on the blog is presented exclusively for adults (21+ years old)
The content on this channel does not form a professional opinion, recommendation, substitute for consulting a specialist, or receiving medical advice. Cannabis is a dangerous drug, as defined in the Dangerous Drugs Ordinance, for all that assumes. Four Hundred and Twenty does not encourage or recommend consuming any substance and will not be responsible for any such use.
More in Recipes
Honey Weed: The Most Delicious And Easy Recipe For Beginners And Cannabis Lovers
Honey Weed In recent years, natural canna honey has not only gained popularity, but also remains an invariable subject of...
Best Amazing Rice Krispie Edibles And Sauces For Relaxing Evening With Friends
Rice Krispie Edibles If you are a cannabis smoker, but you also want to try cooking something using cannabis products....
Find Out What Is Marijuana Tincture And How To Cook It Correct With Recipes Below
What Is Marijuana Tincture There are many ways to consume cannabis, and the tincture is a great option for beginners....